17. [whats your favorite] TV show?
GAHHHHHH I never know how to answer this question! I’m going to have to go with a tie between Avatar:TLA and BBC Sherlock. (For the record, I’m not counting any anime in this question) (man, I sound like a gigantic nerd.)
53. Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t knooowwww. I don’t really get celebrity “crushes”very often.. (unless celebrity “squishes” count.).. I CANT THINK OF ANYONE, COME BACK TO ME LATER.
62. Do you have a secret talent?
I can hyper-extend my joints pretty far and freak people out.
64. Name someone you got close to in the past year.
I actually made a lot of awesome friends this past year! Like Miranda, and Karly and Marie and Joe and so many other lovely people. ^_^ I’ve also gotten closer to some people too, like Cruza and Gooby and so many people I love you all
65. What is your strangest dream?
This is tough, because all of my dreams are really freaking weird.
The strangest ones that I can remember off the top of my head are:
1. I somehow became pregnant (strange, considering I’m a virgin and the dream contained no mention of a sexual encounter), and then subsequently gave birth to a kitten. This dream has happened several times.
2. I had a dream that one of my Athletic Training profs brought a fridge to class one day. She then proceeded to stand in front of the class, toss each of us a piece of fruit, and hand each of us a bike helmet. She then told us to put on the helmet and carry out fruit out of the classroom, and walk two laps around Patterson Hall. “When you complete the assignment, I will then tell you what you need to know” she said. I woke up before I got back to the classroom, so I still have no clue.
3. I had a recurring dream when I was a kid that I would start to drown in a pool, then I would float through the side of the pool and up through the sidewalk. Then just keep floating up and down through the sidewalks, subsequently freaking people out.
"Religious freedom" means you can practice your religion freely and without persecution. It does not mean you can foist your beliefs on others because you don’t agree with their lifestyle or family-planning habits.
*puts shoulder on son* hand